Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-04-2018 05:36:38

merrlily
Membre

the Australian Open for the first time since 2003 on Tuesday.

Venus Williams said she was by no means finished yet after swatting aside Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to march into the semifinals of the Australian Open for the first time since 2003 on Tuesday.

Nineteen years after making her Australian Open debut Nike Shox TLX Hombre Blancas Negras España , the 36-year-old cashed in on the experience of 73 Grand Slams to set up a meeting with another 25-year-old in fellow American Coco Vandeweghe.

"To me, the semifinal is a stepping stone, just like the other rounds," she said.

"It's an opportunity to advance. The tournament is by no means over. It's definitely down to the business end.

"I feel like I'm playing the kind of -tennis I want to produce the results that I want."

A title tilt against her sister Serena is still on the cards if she gets past Vandeweghe but for all her patriotism and sisterly love Nike Shox Avenue Hombre Blancas Negras España , Venus is thinking only of herself.

"Should I look across the net and believe the person across the net deserves it more?" she asked. "This mentality is not how champions are made. I'd like to be a champion, in particular this year.

"The mentality I walk on court with is: I deserve this."

The 13th seed has stretched an impressive return to form that began with a quarterfinal berth here in 2015 and included a run to the Wimbledon semi-finals last year.

Palyuchenkova was impressed.

"It was kind of surprising for me how in great form she is now," she said.

"Like, she's playing good Nike Shox NZ Hombre Rojas Negras España , moving well, very solid on the baseline, very aggressive. Of course, she's serving well.

"She just also wasn't giving me much of a rhythm because she was either making winners or easy mistakes. So that was not easy for me."

Venus Nike Shox NZ Hombre Blancas Grises España , who wrapped up a victory against Vandeweghe in two sets at their first meet in Rome last year, is expecting a battle of power and strength.

"To have that thought that there's going to be at least one US player in the -final is great for American tennis," Venus said. "I'm sure she's going to want to be in her first final. I'm going to want to be in only my second final here. So it's going to be a well-contested match."

ROME, April 25 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi is preparing to weigh up two separate offers for the club that could see a majority stake in the Italian Serie A giants sold to either a Thai or Hong Kong businessman Nike Shox Avenue Hombre Negras España , reports said Thursday.

Speculation surrounding the eventual sale of the seven-time European champions has intensified in the past year amid the club's struggle to keep up with the pace in Serie A, and their recurring failure to qualify for Europe.

Berlusconi was earlier this month quoted as saying he had agreed terms on selling a 75 percent holding in the club to a consortium with close ties to the Chinese companies.

La Gazzetta dello Sport on Thursday reported the two-time Italian prime minister Berlusconi is moving closer towards selling a majority stake in the club, with Taechaubol known as Mr. Bee and Richard Lee, a Hong Kong businessman representing a Chinese-led consortium Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras España , leading the race.

Gazzetta said due diligence of the club had already been carried out by representatives of Mr Bee. However, the Italian sports daily said the "more important" story could be the arrival of Lee in Milan, possibly on Friday.

The report added that due diligence of the club by representatives of the Chinese consortium would be "finalised shortly", after which "concrete and official offers" could be made. Milan are said to be among the most popular foreign clubs in China and the push for Berlusconi to sell Nike Shox Avenue 802 Hombre Negras España , according to Gazzetta.

According to Forbes staff Mike Ozanian, Bee Taechaubol doesn't appear to have much money at all. "Based on additional financial information I have gotten my hands on, it is becoming clear that if the deal with Taechaubol does happen, Silvio Berlusconi is really going to be selling his Italian soccer team to Chinese investors with Taechaubol just a tiny investor Nike Shox 807 Hombre Negras España ," said Ozanian on Thursday.

If the deal were to go through, Milan would become the second Serie A club to be sold to Asian investors. Indonesian tycoon Erick Thohir bought a 70 percent stake in Inter Milan in November 2013.

Li Na of China, playing in the 2nd round at the Championships, in this 2014 file photo. [PhotoIC]

Chinese Hong Kong filmmaker Peter Ho-Sun Chan is making a movie about Li Na Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Blancas España , the country's biggest tennis star.

Chan's production company We Pictures said in a statement Saturday that the film will be based on Li's autobiography "Li Na: My Life" and will be released in 2016.

Li is one of China's best known athletes and became the first Asian tennis player to win a Grand Slam tournament when she captured the French Open in 2011.

Chan says "Li Na had an impossible dream and found a way to turn it into reality. She broke rules and defied conventions and, against all odds, became a legend."

Li says "I am honored to have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to tell my life story through a film."

The budget of the film is expected to be around 100 million yuan.

Hong Kong filmmakers have begun ditching the trademark kungfu and gangster genres in favor of social realism in recent years.

Peter Chan's last film Dearest (2014) has become a box-office hit on Chinese mainland. It's a fictionalized take on the real-life issue of child abductions.

The film, shot in police stations and courtrooms Nike Shox R4 Todas Blancas España , reflects a trend among Hong Kong directors to take on important issues confronting people in rural areas all across China. It was named the best film by college students at the 22nd Beijing College Student Film Festival this month.

BEIJING, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- China's banking regulator said it will toughen regulation on the banking sector this year in a move to defuse financial risks.

Priorities of the work were listed in a statement of the .

Pied de page des forums