Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 02-11-2015 03:00:32

helengun
Membre

iFoneMate software provides best solution for iPhone message recovery

Hi,I lost all text messages on my iPhone 6. What’s more worse, i didn't make any backup on iTunes/iCloud backup. Is there a powerful method to
recover lost text messages from iPhone? I need to get them back as the text messages are important to me with my best memory.

Now data like messages, contacts, notes loss on iPhone become a usual problem. For each iPhone user, you may lose text messages on your iPhone accidently. Luckily, you can get them back now. With the assistance of iFoneMate which is the powerful iPhone data recovery software, you can retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone directly without any backup.

iFoneMate iPhone recovery software offers three professional recovery methods

1. Restore deleted text messages from iPhone directly

2. Recover lost iPhone text messages from iCloud backup files

3. Retrieve deleted text messages from iTunes backup files

We’ll introduce the method one “Recover lost data from iPhone directly”

To start with, you need to download the free iPhone recovery software on http://ifonemate.com/ and install it on your computer.

Step 1, Connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable link and run the iFoneMate software. Then select “recover from iOS devices” s mode

Step 2, choose the “Messages” category and click “Start Scan” for the deleted text messages

Step 3.When the scanning process is completed, all the messages will be listed. You can select between “see all” and “only show deleted items”. Preview the detail of each message and select the ones you need. Click “Recover to PC” to complete the whole process.

If you have made up some backup on iTunes, you also can retrieve iPhone messages from iTunes backup files

Step 1. Launch the iPhone message recovery software, select “recover from iTunes backup files “mode

Step 2. Select iTunes backup files you need and click “Start Scan” for lost text messages
Step 3. After scanning, you can preview all the text messages on your iPhone and extract the ones you need from iTunes backup files by clicking “Recover to PC”.

Dernière modification par helengun (02-11-2015 03:03:44)

#2 29-01-2016 03:02:17

chanleen
Membre

Re: iFoneMate software provides best solution for iPhone message recovery

To get your iPhone lost messages back, here is an iPhone Message Recovery from Tenorshare can help you.

Read more:

How to find deleted messages on iPhone 6
How do you put an iPhone into recovery mode

#3 19-07-2016 08:42:09

chanleen
Membre

Lost data on your iPhone? You can try iPhone Data Recovery Program to get your lost data back.
Forgot iPhone backup password? You need an iPhone backup unlocker to help you fix the problem. Read more at: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/

#4 29-09-2018 10:29:12

gizsmartcom
Nouveau membre

Now you can use the best iPhone data recovery software to recover deleted text messages from iPhone directly or extact iTunes/iCloud backup. With it, you can easily recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, text messages, WhatsApp, Viber, notes, reminders, calendar and more. Before recovery, it allow to view deleted data in detail and selectively restore you need.

Pied de page des forums